Jaxon has always been a source of amusement for me. He almost always has something to say that will at he very least make you smile.
Mondays are usually very busy days around here and this week proved to follow that pattern. I had hurried to get lunch ready so John could run Jax to school. Jaxon was sitting at the table messing around and had not finished and it was about time for him to leave. John walked thru and said Jax are you going to finish or what? Are you staying home from Pre-school today???
I was working on John's lunch and Joe was here working on Dee's car so it was hectic. Jaxon got done, washed his hands on the cloth I'd set out for him and then jumped down from the table while saying to his papa...Are you ready old coot?, are we going to go or what?
I start to snicker and John turned and looked at me and said hey that's not funny.
John then refused to help Jax with his shoes...told him he was too old to do that and went out to the truck. I helped Jax and told him he'd better tell papa he was sorry...Jax looked at me and said why, he is and old coot!
WE have no clue where he came up with this phrase but it sure tickled my funny bone and I've called John an Old coot several times now over the past couple of days...each time it says that's not funny Patty!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Frameless shower doors are really popular in contemporary bathrooms, with their sleek, modern look. The shower door hardware can be mounted straight onto the glass, for a smart and tidy finish. Frameless Shower Door
ReplyDelete