Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Half through this week!

This week seems to be going quickly! John mowed again today...every 4 days now I think is the plan...course that may have to be moved up he put down more fertilizer and grub killer so I'm sure it'll start growing like crazy again. My dad has a heart cath on Monday morning....not sure but they feel that there is a blockage of some sort because it appears there's an area not getting enough blood so we'll see.
Jax is busy as normal and got in trouble here yesterday and when I told him I told his mom and she had told his dad, he asked What did you do that for??? Then when his dad asked him last night what he got in trouble for his reply was ...Why do I have to tell you, you already know! I really don't want to talk about!
We are getting excited about Texas and are counting the weeks now. I do hope everything is going smoothly with the house for mom and dad.
Lindsey is selling avon now and seems to being really well at it.
Till next time.
Patty

No comments:

Post a Comment