What a busy weekend. I went with Lin and Drew to see the boys at their vacation Bible school program they did so well. Jax although he knew all his songs and Brayden's would not sing in front of all those people so he just for the most part sat their and smiled. After the little ones performed they came to sit with their parents..Jax sat between Lin and I and did really well watching the other kids.
Saturday I had a hair appointment and then did some shopping and Dee meet me at the house and we were able to get some cooking done for Fathers Day.
Sunday we slept in a little and then when I got up I finally told John that everyone was coming for the day. We had a great time and enjoyed lots of good food. I then took a little nap after everyone left and the kitchen was clean, John watched TV for a while. When I woke up we got on the Harley and went on a long ride. It was hot but we had a good time. The back roads here can have such beautiful views and I always enjoy a long ride to take them all in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment