I've not posted for sometime as John didn't want pictures up because he wanted to surprise his parents when they came to visit. Then I was very busy with Project Linus event and as I rested up from that and got my house back in some kind of order, we found out my dad was sick. It as has been a long couple of months and it's not over yet but Dad as of today is feeling a little better so I decided to try to update this blog a little and put up some pictures!!!! These are pics of new french doors that will lead to the office and the bar area when John as putting in the plumbing!
Friday, November 5, 2010
Finally!!!
I've not posted for sometime as John didn't want pictures up because he wanted to surprise his parents when they came to visit. Then I was very busy with Project Linus event and as I rested up from that and got my house back in some kind of order, we found out my dad was sick. It as has been a long couple of months and it's not over yet but Dad as of today is feeling a little better so I decided to try to update this blog a little and put up some pictures!!!! These are pics of new french doors that will lead to the office and the bar area when John as putting in the plumbing!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment