Well today I'm finally getting around to those new pictures I promised a few days ago. These are of the office and bathroom rough in. John has all the insulation up in the office and has the vent done in the bathroom. He even dry fit the shower! Plumbing is next and then the sheet rock, tile the bathroom and then the shower, toilet and vanity. We can see it all done in our minds but with John only working on it a couple days a week it seems to take forever and he feels he will never get it done.
Today we picked out the tile for the bathroom finally...it has been a hard decision and we've been dragging home samples for weeks now. Manager of Lowes checked us today as we purchased some of the tile and he said wow here's a chance to win $2500 if you fill out this survey on line...that's just a drop in the bucket for what you guys have spent in here though huh. That's an understatement! At least he some idea of the money we've spent in there!
I baked more cinnamon rolls for tomorrow morning and made 3 pies, pecan, pumpkin and pecan pie cheesecake(new recipe) and I have the potatoes peeled for lunch.
Everyone is bringing something so that helps! I got the tree up with Dee's help and the stairwell decorated and the Christmas village up on the mantle...I need to go back to work now so I can rest! These 4 days off have flown by but I've gotten alot done! I'll take pictures tomorrow to post in the next few days!
No comments:
Post a Comment