Wednesday, May 19, 2010




Lindsey and Drew got the boys private swim lessons because neither boy is afraid of the water. Jax has NO FEAR of anything so I'm sure this was a great idea. Each boy gets 30 minutes with their instructor and while one is working with her the other gets to play. There are more pictures and I'll upload some more of them later on. They will have 6 lessons each before their big trip to Texas. Hey while they are there ask Jaxon where he is from...he will most likely tell you Oklahoma City. This has been his story to me all week long. He is missing Maddie to play with so he spends his time bossing everyone around and telling me long stories. I was at Walmart tonight and Jax and Bray were there with Lin, I'm amazed at how different those boys are. Brayden has become this quiet sweet boy and Jax is just well so Lindsey, when she was little. Squeaky and all. I hope you are having a good week getting ready for the big move. See you soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment