Finally this morning there is a bright light in the sky. It is so welcome! John actually mowed yesterday in a light drizzle and that was miserable. John came across a nest of baby bunnies when mowing and almost ran over them. He moved them and has been checking on them every little bit. This morning he took Jaxon out to see them and Jax was thrilled. I told John you like them now but you won't when they are eating all your flowers and plants.
I took Jaxon and Alex outside this afternoon and turned them loose with sidewalk chalk on the driveway and they had a really good time. They drew letter A's all over the driveway. Jaxon also tried to show Alex the baby bunnies that papa showed him earlier in the morning but they were gone.
I made a quilted bag for Brayden's teacher. Bray will give it to her next week on the last day of school. It turned out really cute. I'm going to make a small bag to go with it out of the scraps so she can have it too.
We played hand and foot with Joe an Dee again last night and for the second week in a row Joe beat us all. That must change!
So glad the sun has returned I'd began to think the calendar was wrong and it was April...finally turned the furnace off this morning...we'd been using it at night for the last few weeks.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment