Well it's almost here. WE are so ready. We've gone over the list and checked it twice and now if we could just get the days on the calendar to click on by we'd be on our way. LOL Seems like just yesterday we were heading off to Alaska and here it's been almost a year since then.
I got food for Joe to have while we are gone and gave him his house sitting rules...I pretty sure he thinks I'm crazy. He said Mom I work at the police Dept I think I can remember to lock the doors and windows and how to take care of the house. I'm more worried that he'll be busy watching tv and forget to feed Bear.
Lin is already on vacation so it's very quiet at our house..no screaming Jax what are you doing? Jax what are you into? Jax where are you?? Just quiet. It amazes me how much one little boy can change everything.
John and I are really getting old...I know this because we have been enjoying watching the birds at the feeders. I remember when we would never have had the time or taken the time to watch the birds. LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Have fun on vacation! I started a blog not too long ago and I'm loving having a spot to put my thoughts down...not that they are that deep or anything...lol
ReplyDelete